NABARD Recruitment 2017 Apply online for Various Assistant Manager Posts
NABARD Recruitment 2017 : National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has invited application for the recruitment of 91 Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ vacancies in different categories in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). Interested and Eligible candidates can fill online application form from 19-06-2017 to 10-07-2017. For other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply refer to the below mentioned details
are given below…
NABARD Recruitment Details:
Total Posts: 91
Post Name: Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’
Categories: General, Economics,Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering,Plantation and Horticulture, Animal Husbandry,Fisheries, Food Processing, Forestry, Environmental Engineering, Water Resource Development & Management,Social Work, Chartered Accountant,Company Secretary
Educational and other Essential Qualifications
- Age Limit:Between 21 to 30 years as on 01-06-2017.
- Age relaxation:For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category as per Government of India instructions.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants 45%)
- Selection Process: Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
- Application Fee:
- For General and OBC: Rs.800/- (Application Fee -Rs.650/- + Intimation charges Rs.150/-)
- For all others( SC/ ST/ PWD): Rs.150/- (Intimation charges)
- Mode of Payment:Master/ Visa/ Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/Mobile Wallets. Staff exempted from the payment.
- How to Apply: online through the website www.nabard.org
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Create a valid Email-id before applying if already have than no need to create
- scan your photograph & signature.
- Go to the website www.nabard.org.
- Click on Career Notices”
- Click on the desired post and click on “Apply”
- Fill all your details and submit fees.
- upload your Scanned signature and photograph
- After filling all the details click on submit button.
Date for Online application & Fee 19-06-2017
Closing Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment 10-07-2017
Tentative Dates for the exam: August 2017