Air India Recruitment 2017 for Cabin Crew Posts
Apply Online for 400 Cabin Crew Posts: There is a good news for the candidates who are waiting for aviation industry job.Air India Limited has issued a notification for the recruitment of 400 Experienced & Cabin Crew vacancies in its Northern Region. This vacancy is only for female candidates. Interested and Eligible Indian nationals can apply online. The starting date for online application is 10-07-2017 and the last date is 01-08-2017. For other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply please refer the below mentioned details
Organization: Air India
Total No.of Posts: 400
Name of the Posts:
1. Experienced Cabin Crew (Female)
2. Trainee Cabin Crew (Female)
Name of the Category:
- GEN: 200 Posts
- OBC: 153 Posts
- SC: 28 Posts
- ST:19 Posts
18 Years to 35 years for post number 1
18 to 27 years for post number 2
- 5 years in case of SC/ ST
- 3 years in case of OBC candidates
Educational Qualification: For both posts candidate must have Graduation
must passed in Class XII with Three years Degree/ Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses).
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary Medical Examination & Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- for general candidates SC / ST candidates are exempted from paying application fees
Mode of payment of application fees: Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Limited”, payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.airindia.in
2. Go to Careers Option & Choose the advertisement
3. Read the Notification & Click on “Click here to Apply Online”
4. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
5. Check once before submission of application form.
6. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Opening date for Online application: 10-07-2017
Closing date to Apply Online: 01-08-2017.
Dates for the Interview: 03, 04 & 05-08-2017.
Address for sending offline application
Ground Floor Air India Admin Building,
Opp. Post Office IGI Airport,
Terminal- 1, Palam,
New Delhi 110037