Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board DSSB Recruitment 2017 for Grade-IV (DASS)
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board DSSB has invited application for the post of Grade-IV (DASS). The intrested and eligible candidates can fill the application form online on the website www.dssb.gov.in. The initial or starting date for filling the online application is Ist August 2017 and closing date is 21st August 2017.Please refer the below mentioned details for your reference.Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Recruiting Organisation: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board(DSSSB )
- Job Name:– DASS Grade II Jobs
- Category:Graduate Jobs Administrative Jobs Delhi Jobs
- Position: DASS Grade II
- Vacancies: 221 Posts
Educational and other required qualification details
- Educational Qualification:Degree from a recognized university in Arts/Commerce/Science or Agriculture.
Knowledge of Hindi desirable.
- Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age:-27 Years
- Age Relaxation:
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For PH:10 Years
- For OBC+PH: 13 Years
- For SC/ST+ PH: 15 Years
- Mode of Application: Online
- Examination fees and mode of payment: Rs. 100 for general category
- SC/ST/OBC/Women Candidates: Exempted from payment of fees
- SelectionProcess: writtein examination, Interview and Skill test if any
Syllabus of the exam
- General Awareness:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability:
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability :
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension:
How to apply for DSSB DASS IV Recruitment
- log on to website www.dssb.nic.in.
- before applying ensure that you have a valid E-mail ID and mobile number.
- After logging on to the website go to the page new recruitment.
- Than read the notification carefully.
- After reading the notification click on the link”Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details in the form your name,address,parents name,residential address and phone number etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Submit the fees.
- After filling all the details recheck the application form.
- Then click on submit button.
- Take print out of the application form.
Starting Date for online application: 1/08/2017
Closing date for online application: 21/08/2017