DMRC declared result 2017 for Junior Engineer/Electrical/Electronics Engineer/Maintainer/Assistant Manager
About DMRC Recruitment 2017:-Recently DMRC has invited applications for the large number of vacancies such as JE/Maintainter/Assistant Manager etc. As per its official recruitment notification there were total 745 Vacancies for the various posts of Assistant Manager, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant and Maintainer. Large number of candidates have filled the online application form and given the online exam.The candidate who will clear the online exam will now to appear in the interview. After the interview and documents verification candidates will be allotted different departments.So finally the result has been declared and now candidates can check it on the official website www.delhimetrorail.in.
DMRC Assistant/ Maintainer Result 2017
- Name of the Exam: DMRC Exam
- Name of the Organization: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
- Total Number of Posts: 745 Vacancies
- Category : Result
- Status : Declared
- Exam Date: 14.02.2017 and 17.02.2017
- Official web site :www.delhimetrorail.com
DMRC Exam Result 2017 Released Date
DMRC Result 2017:- Candidates who are waiting for the DMRC Result for the post of Junior engineer, Junior Engineer Electronic/Electrical/Maintainer and Assistant Manager can download it as Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has declared the result of written examination held in the month of February on 14.02.2017 and 17.02.2017 Very large number of candidates has applied for DMRC Examination and they are looking and waiting for the DMRC Exam Result / Cut off 2017.You check the DMRC Exam Result 2017 easily by following the undermentioned steps
How to check DMRC Result for the post of junior Enginer/Electrical Electronic/Maintainer/Assistant Manager
- Log on to the official website at www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Then click on the Career page
- Click on the DMRC JE/Maintainer/Asst Manager Result 2017 as per your requirement
- Wait till the page open
- After that a list will appear
- Check your name and Roll number in the list.
- Take a print out of the list for future use