IBPS CRP RRB(Regional Rural Banks) VI 2017 Notification
IBPS CRP RRB VI 2017 Notification – Apply Online: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited a application for Commom Recruitment Process (CRP) for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs VI) for recruitment of 14192 Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”- Office Assistants (Multipurpose). Examination for which will be conducted between September and November 2017.There were three stages for the exam prelims,mains and interviews for Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) .Candidates can apply through online mode from 12-07-2017 to 01-08-2017. For other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and steps for applying online are given below…
Recruitment Method: online
Total No.of Posts: 14192
- (Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Candidate must be between 18-28 yearsfor
- for Officer Scale- I: 18-30 years
- for Officer Scale- III: 18 to 30 Years as on 01-07-2017.
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 Years
- For PWD: 10 years
Educational Qualification:Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent or Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture.
Selection Process: An Online examination (Preliminary & Main) will be conducted for Officers Scale I & Office Assistants (Multi-purpose). Interview will be conducted for Officers Scale I. single online examination & Common interview for Officers Scale II (Generalist and Specialists) & Scale III.
For SC/ ST/ PWD: candidates:Rs.100/-
For all others: Rs. 600/-
Method of Payment: online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply
- log on to website www.ibps.nic.in
- Before applying please ensure you have a valid email id and registered mobile number.
- then log on to recruitment process
- Then click on link apply online for RRB Regional Rural Banks
- Enter your details like name,age,qualification,work experience etc.
- fill the application fees
- click on submit button
- Take a print out of application form.
Starting Date for Online Application & Payment of fee12-07-2017
Last Date for Online Application & Payment of fee01-08-2017
Online Examination – Preliminary
(Officer Scale- I):09, 10-09-2017 & 16-09-2017
( Office Asst):17, 23 & 24-09-2017