SSC CHSL Result 2017 of Tier 1 (10+2) LDC (Data Entry Operator)
SSC CHSL Tierr I Result:There is a good news for the candidates SSC CHSL Result 2017 has been declared by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can now check the Result of SSC CHSL 2017 by visiting the website www.ssc.nic.in. The exam was held in the month of January and February 2017. Now Candidates who qualify the preliminary exam have to appear in Tier 2 descriptive exam. On the basis of Tier 2 exam result selected candidates for LDC / DEO / PA / SA will appear for skill test or typing test. Then the commision will declare the final list for SSC CHSL which indicates selection list for Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant.
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result 2017 declared after conduct of computer based exam Tier 1 which is conducted in the month of January-February. The questions consist of general intelligence, English language, quantitative aptitude, general awareness. Commission fixes a cut off marks, above which, selection is done. The cut of for the Tier I is given below for the year 2017
Category Cut off marks Candidates available UR 127.50 14517 OBC 120.00 20813 SC 108.00 7879 ST 99.00 3509 Ex.S 64.50 4415 OH 97.50 1123 HH 65.00 509 VH 96.00 436
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 Result 2017: The result of Tier 2 will determine whether candidate is qualified for skill test or typing test or not. Descriptive test is of 100 marks and it include writing skills essay, letter, application writing.
- SSC CHSL Tier 3 Result 2017 or SSC CHSL 2017 Final Result:On the basis of which final selection is made.It include typing test and computer proficiency test depend upon the vacancy.
Steps to Check SSC CHSL (10+2) Result 2017?
To check the result, the candidates just need to follow the steps below:
- Log on to the website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on Result link.
- After that PDF File will open which shows the result of successful candidates
- check your Roll Number and Name in the merit list.
- Download the result and take a print out for your reference.