SSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1102 Scientific Assistant Posts
SSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1102 Scientific Assistant Posts: There is a good news for the candidates who are looking for SSC jobs.Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared a notification for the recruitment of 1102 Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department, Group B, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial vacancies on regular basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 18-07-2017 to 04-08-2017 upto 05:00 p.m. For other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply please refer the below mentioned details.
SSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1102
Name of the Post: Scientific Assistant
Age Limit: Maximum age 30 years
For OBC: 3 years
For SC/ST: 5 years
For PH: 10 Years
Educational Qualification:Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications or Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/ University or equivalent.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of computer based examination.
Application Fee:RS. 100/- for general candidates .No fees for Women/ SC/ST and physically disabled candidates.
Mode of payment of fees:through SBI challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
- Instructions to Apply Online:
Log on the website www.ssconlie.nic.in
- Click on Apply Link
- Fill the application in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
- Part I Registration, fill the basic information.
- In part II fill the other deatails.
- After filling both parts Registration No will be generated,
- Note down the registration number carefully.
- Upload the photograph & scanned signature.
- Check all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Take printout of online application for future use.
Initial date for application:18-07-2017
Closing Date for application: 04-08-2017
Date of Computer based exam: 20-11-2017 to 27-11-2017