Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Stenographer Grade C & D Exam
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017-18:Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited application for the post of Stenographer Grade C & D Examination for the year 2017-2018. Interested and Eligible candidates can fill online application from 17-06-2017 to 15-07-2017. This is a Central Govt. Job for other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee please refer the below mentioned details.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Details:
Post Name: Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2017
Name of the website: www.ssc.nic.in
Number of Vacancies: Not Declared
Educational and other Essential qualification details
Age Limit: Minimum 18 and maximum 27 years
For OBC: 3 years
For SC/ST: 5 years
For Physically disabled: 10 years
Educational Qualification: Minimum qualification for this post is class 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Selection Process: CBT computer based test & skill test in stenography.For more details refer to the notification.
For General: Rs. 100/-
For Reserved category(Women, SC, ST, PWD and Ex Servicemen candidates): Nill
Mode for payment of application fees :online through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards.
Mode of Application: Online
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on the website www.ssconlie.nic.in
2. Click on the link “Apply Online”
4. There will be 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. Fill basic information carefully.
6. In Part II fill all other details like educational qualification, year of Passing etc
7. Submit application fees enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
8.Check the application form carefully after Submitting the application no alteration will be allowed after. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
9. Examine all the details carefully & click on i agree statement and press Submit button.
10. Take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to apply Online:17-06-2017
Closing Date to Apply Online:15-07-2017
Last date for Payment of Fee:18-07-2017
Dates of online examination: 04-09-2017 to 07-09-2017